"I am truly amazed at how complete this booklet is. What a wealth of material to help in developing questions!"
--Bonnie Rader, California State University, Long Beach
Aimed at helping readers prepare and use reliable and valid survey questions, How to Ask Survey Questions, 2nd shows readers how to do the following:
* Ask valid and reliable questions for the context
* Determine whether to use open or closed questions
* Choose the right type of measurement (categorical, nominal or ordinal) for responses to survey questions
* Ask questions that get at attitude, behavior, and knowledge
* Develop factorial, conjoint and Internet survey questions
New to this edition is coverage of focus group questions, the characteristics and uses of factorial questions and conjoint analysis questions, and the principles underlying Internet survey questions.