Meet the challenges of today's changing schools through shared leadership!
Today's rapidly changing schools and educational trends present administrators and school leaders with unique challenges. This fifth volume in the Soul of Educational Leadership series offers inspiring articles that examine how to sustain the achievements of school communities while building shared leadership to carry on the work of school improvement, even when facing tight budgets or a change in leadership.
Bringing together a powerful group of leading educational thinkers such as Michael Fullan, Dennis Sparks, Linda Lambert, Dean Fink, Alma Harris, and many others, this volume explores a variety of timely topics for reflection, discussion, and practice, including:
- The characteristics and nature of effective leadership
- Sustainable leadership built on shared vision
- Improving classroom teaching and student learning
- Large-scale reforms that benefit the entire school community
- Recruiting and developing new leaders, and much more!
This book is an ideal reference for busy administrators dedicated to continued educational excellence.