This interactive eBook includes access to multimedia tools and much more!
STUDENTS: Still need to purchase your eBook access code?
For instant access, get your copy of this interactive eBook via the VitalSource Bookstore, where you can choose from the 90- or 180-day rental options available.
Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page and select the “Slim Pack” (shipped access code) version from the drop-down menu. Your interactive eBook access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form.
Please note: shipping fees apply. You will have 180 days of access with this Slim Pack option.
INSTRUCTORS: Bundle the interactive eBook with the print version!
Your students save when you bundle the interactive eBook with its print version. Order using the print + interactive eBook bundle ISBN 978-1-5443-2495-1.
Please note: Instant access is not available with print + interactive eBook bundles. All bundles will ship with the print version and corresponding interactive eBook 180-day rental access code information (slim pack).
Contact your sales representative to learn more about the multimedia tools and resources included in the interactive eBook version.
This dynamic interactive eBook goes way beyond highlighting and note taking! Read your mobile-friendly eBook and access learning tools and resources anywhere, anytime across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia features:
- VIDEO: Relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, animated graphics, and other clips bring deeper learning and understanding as you explore key topics.
- AUDIO: Listen to engaging podcasts and audio resources that supplement and enrich key points within the text.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES: Access articles from SAGE’s influential journals that offer important background and exposure to seminal work in your field of study.
- OFFLINE READING: Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline.
- SOCIAL SHARING AND FOLLOWING: Share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and “follow” friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
- ONLINE CONTENT: Access more online content via links to important data, relevant background, and profiles that enrich key concepts in the text.