Critical Management Research
Reflections from the Field
- Emma Jeanes - Exeter University, UK
- Tony Huzzard - Lund University, Sweden
This is an invaluable collection of reflections and experiences from world-class researchers undertaking Critical Management Studies (CMS).
The editors and contributors reflect on ethics and reflexivity in critical management research, and explore the identity of the critical researcher both as an individual and working within collaborative projects. Using contemporary accounts from those engaged in real world fieldwork they outline what critical management is, and explore its relationship to management research.
The book discusses the implications of critical management when:
- Developing research questions
- Managing research relationships
- Using various methods of data collection
- Writing accounts of your research, findings and analysis.
Grounded in practical problems and processes this title sets out and then answers the challenges faced by critical researchers doing research in organization and management studies.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Critical Management Research: Ch.2