Doing Your Undergraduate Project is accessible and engaging, with case studies used throughout the book to help you relate aspects of the project to real-life examples. The book also contains checklists and flow-charts to help you organize your study as you go along.
The book will help you:
- Prepare and collate research
- Write the proposal and plan the project
- Evaluate risk assessment and ethical considerations
- Write a literature review
- Use your results effectively
- Write your project report
- Manage your time and resources
Drawing on the author's extensive experience of teaching project management, Doing Your Undergraduate Project is an indispensable desktop companion for all undergraduate students in the humanities and social sciences.