Essential Readings in Management Learning
- Christopher Grey - Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- Elena Antonacopoulou - University of Liverpool, UK
This collection provides readings grouped under six key headings which reflect where some of the most influential and provocative work in the field has been done over recent years, namely:
- Organizational Learning and Learning Organizations
- Individual Learning
- Critical Approaches to Management Education and Learning
- Pedagogical Practice
- Globalization and Management Learning
- Beyond Management Learning
Along with an editorial introduction, this volume will provide a unique and invaluable resource for anyone studying or researching management learning and cognate areas, by bringing together some of the best peer-reviewed work in the field.
This has been recommended as essential reading for students undertaking the subject of management learning. Considers much of the debate around management learning practices and provides useful background on the theory of learning applied within a management context.