Give your students the SAGE Edge!
SAGE Edge offers a robust online environment featuring an impressive array of free tools and resources for review, study, and further exploration, keeping both instructors and students on the cutting edge of teaching and learning. Learn more at edge.sagepub.com/ssdess4e.
Instructor Teaching Site (Password Protected)
SAGE Edge for Instructors, supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- Test banks in Microsoft Word, and also LMS-ready, provide a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity to edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding
- Sample course syllabus for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for structuring your courses
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course
- Answers to even-numbered end-of-chapter questions from the book, and answers to the problems in the SPSS and Excel demonstrations included on the student study site.
Student Study Site (Open Access)
SAGE Edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- SPSS and Excel walk-through videos
- SPSS and Excel demonstrations and problems to accompany each chapter reinforce the most important material
- Basic Math Review allows for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
- GSS datasets and codebooks tied to the chapters in the book are included