Good Essay Writing demonstrates how to think critically and formulate your argument as well as offering water-tight structuring tips, referencing advice, and a word on those all too familiar common worries–all brought to life through real student examples from a range of subjects.
Now in its Fifth Edition, this fresh update contains:
- New essay examples are analysed and discussed, so you have a clear understanding of what makes a good essay
- A new chapter on essay writing skills and other forms of social science writing, helping you transfer the skills you learn to different types of written assessments
- A new Companion Website providing additional exercises and examples, helping you practice and apply the skills
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!
Visit the companion website for a range of handy resources to support your essay writing, including:
- Shuffled essays
- Word identification activities
- Annotated introductions and conclusions
- Click and reveal tasks for jumbled references
- Downloadable summary sheets
- Additional tips and advice.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!