Health Psychology: Understanding the Mind-Body Connection introduces students to the story of health psychology through clear connections between science and the real world. Using a highly accessible writing style, author Catherine A. Sanderson employs a strong emphasis on the scientific principles and processes underlying the field of health psychology to present balanced coverage of foundational research, cutting-edge research, essential theories, and real-world application. The Third Edition builds on its strong student-oriented pedagogical program, streamlines content, and includes recent studies, pop culture references, and coverage of neuroscience to support student learning and engagement. Students will enjoy reading the text because of its relevance in helping them live long and healthy lives.
SAGE edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material
- Multimedia content includes audio and video resources that appeal to diverse learners
- Exclusive access to influential SAGE journal content ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning
SAGE edge for Instructors supports teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- A Test Bank provides a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity to edit any question and/or insert personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for structuring one’s course
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for the course
- The Instructor's Manual summarizes key concepts by chapter to ease preparation for lectures and class discussions