This interactive eBook includes access to SAGE Premium Video and much more!
Bundle and Save
Save when you bundle the interactive eBook with the new edition of Keeping the Republic.
Order using bundle ISBN:
978-1-5443-6561-9 for the Full 9e version
978-1-5443-6569-5 for the Essentials 9e version
Have Questions or Need a Personalized Demo?
Contact your sales representative to learn more about the comprehensive multimedia tools and resources included in the interactive eBook version.
Students: Need to purchase an access code? Just select the "BUY NOW" button on this page to purchase your interactive eBook and obtain your individual access code.
This dynamic interactive eBook goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking, giving you access to SAGE Premium Video—curated and produced specifically for Keeping the Republic, Ninth Edition. Read your mobile-friendly eBook and access SAGE Premium Video and multimedia tools anywhere, anytime across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia features, including:
- VIDEO: Boost learning and bolster analysis with SAGE Premium Video! Recapping the fundamentals in every chapter, each video activity is paired with chapter learning objectives and tied to assessment via SAGE coursepacks, offering an engaging approach that appeals to diverse learners. This Ninth Edition includes 26 “Topics in American Government” videos—six of which are brand new to this edition—that cover fundamental topics taught in the course, with associated questions that assess students’ learning across multiple levels of Bloom’s taxonomy. More than three dozen news clips from the Associated Press are also included that cover recent events aligned to course concepts and that include assessment questions tied to multiple levels of Bloom’s.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES: Access articles from SAGE’s influential journals, handbooks, and encyclopedias that offer important background and exposure to seminal work in your field of study.
- OFFLINE READING: Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline.
- SOCIAL SHARING AND FOLLOWING: Share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and “follow” friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
- ONLINE CONTENT: Access more online content via links to important data, relevant background, and profiles that enrich key concepts in the text.