The Ultimate Social Sciences Online Library
Hosting more than 5,300 titles, SAGE Knowledge includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, as well as business case studies, and streaming video - making this the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty.
SAGE Knowledge is the only eBook platform that has suggested links to other SAGE content, including SAGE Research Methods, SAGE Business Cases, and SAGE Journals. The platform provides all the flexibility and ease of use users have come to expect. Unlimited simultaneous usage of all titles and no physical digital rights management mean peace of mind however many users are on our site.
Interested in exploring the site? Visit sk.sagepub.com.
Want to see SAGE Knowledge in action?
Request a free trial!
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Knowledge to your librarian.
- Visually enhanced and responsive on all mobile phones and tablets
- A unified platform connecting related SAGE Video and SAGE Business Cases content
- Enhanced platform functionality and discoverability, including PDF print and download options at the chapter level
- New browse options as well as product specific search, enabling users to filter by search results, content type, publication date, and subject discipline
- Usability enhancements including seamless subject browse navigation
More than 5,300 titles in the complete collection including:
- 4,340+ Complete Books Collection (see the full title list)
- 660+ Complete Reference Collection (see the full title list)
- Books and Reference subject collections (see the full title list)
- Book, Reference and Navigator collections (see full title list)
- Business & Management
- Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Geography, Earth & Environmental Science
- Health & Social Care
- Media, Communication & Cultural Studies
- Politics & International Relations
How SAGE Knowledge supports research:
- Variety of content types — not only does SAGE Knowledge include award-winning eReference and eBook content, it also links to journal, research methods, video, and business cases where applicable
- Personalized — patrons can use the “My Account” feature to create reading lists and save searches
- Research on the Go— chapter print and PDF download options, share features for e-mail and social media, and a mobile-friendly site are all available
- Cite in a Snap — citation options include export to EndNote, RefWorks, and other citation manager software
Discoverability and support
- Content is discoverable on major search engines at the title and chapter level
- MARC Records and COUNTER 4 reports are available
- DOIs are registered for each title and chapter and deposited in CrossRef
- Training materials include user guides, videos, and live online training sessions highlighting the features and functionality for librarians and end users
Award-Winning Titles: 2017
Library Journal's Best Reference: The SAGE Encyclopedia of Psychology and Gender
Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books: The SAGE Encyclopedia of War: Social Science Perspectives
CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title: The SAGE Encyclopedia of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Visit our Awards page for a list of awards from prior years.