- Professor Raj Mestry, University of Johannesburg
The Third Edition of this successful and respected book covers leadership and management of people at all levels in educational organisations. It contains up-to-date research and literature, covering the entire spectrum of educational institutions.
This new and revised edition:
- deals with issues such as succession planning, leadership development and diversity
- has an enhanced focus on international trends, examples and research
- acknowledges the changing English context, including the shift to system leadership, academies and free schools
- covers changes in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
The book will be of great interest to postgraduate students, researchers and academics; candidates on professional leadership qualifications; middle and senior managers, and aspiring leaders in schools and colleges.
Tony Bush is Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Warwick, UK and Visiting Professor at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa.
David Middlewood is a Research Fellow at The University of Warwick.