The book takes you through all the information you need to know, opening up the topic for learning in an easily accessible way. Interactive activities are included throughout, along with real examples of teaching and training in practice. The book also includes examples of completed teaching documents.
This is a comprehensive text, covering:
- The role of a teacher/trainer
- Factors contributing to learning
- Planning and facilitating learning for groups and individuals
- Using technology and resources to support learning
- Assessing learning
- Quality assurance
- Evaluation, reflection, and continuing professional development (CPD)
- Preparing for a micro-teach session and teaching/observed practice
Ann Gravells is leading a CPD Day on 22nd June in London. The event will focus on Raising quality and improving practice in the FE and Skills sector and is a rare opportunity to learn from leading experts. There will only be a limited number of seats available, so book your place here to avoid disappointment.