Learn how to take self-care off your to-do list!
It’s been a rough couple of years for teachers and school leaders. Your ability to be resilient and concentrate on social-emotional learning has been put to the test and now you deserve relief—without the pressure of having yet one more thing piled on your plate.
This book’s unique and compelling framework empowers you to practice self-care through thoughts and actions that are within your control, enhancing your well-being without taking on extraneous responsibilities. Features include
- A checklist for determining your baseline of strengths and needs
- Self-reflection questions, journaling opportunities, and action-planning exemplars
- A process for tracking, celebrating, and revising your own tangible objectives
- Teaching guidance for distance or hybrid education
- Strategies to share with your students