This interactive eBook includes access to SAGE Premium Video and much more!
Bundle and Save
Save when you bundle the interactive eBook with the print version of Teach: Introduction to Education, Fourth Edition. Order using bundle ISBN 978-1-5443-6587-9.
Have Questions or Need a Personalized Demo?
Contact your sales representative to learn more about the comprehensive multimedia tools and resources included in the interactive eBook version.
Students: Need to purchase an access code? Just select the "BUY NOW" button on this page to purchase your interactive eBook and obtain your individual access code.
This dynamic interactive eBook goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking, giving you access to SAGE Premium Video—curated and produced specifically for Teach: Introduction to Education, Fourth Edition. Read your mobile-friendly eBook and access SAGE Premium Video and multimedia tools anywhere, anytime across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia features, including:
- VIDEO: Boost learning and bolster analysis with SAGE Premium Video, including video cases. Recapping the fundamentals in every chapter, each video activity is paired with chapter learning objectives and tied to assessment via SAGE coursepacks, offering an engaging approach that appeals to diverse learners.
- AUDIO: Listen to engaging podcasts and audio resources that supplement and enrich key points within the text.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES: Access articles from SAGE’s influential journals that offer important background and exposure to seminal work in your field of study.
- OFFLINE READING: Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline.
- SOCIAL SHARING AND FOLLOWING: Share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and “follow” friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
- ONLINE CONTENT: Access more online content via links to important data, relevant background, and profiles that enrich key concepts in the text.