INSTRUCTORS: A Brief Introduction to Criminal Justice: Practice and Process is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package! Contact your rep to request a demo.
- SAGE Vantage Digital Option
SAGE Vantage is an intuitive digital platform that delivers this text’s content in a learning experience carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with you and your students in mind, it offers easy course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class. Learn more.
- SAGE Premium Video
SAGE Premium Video includes original Student on the Street Videos and Criminal Justice in Practice Videos that engages students and boosts their comprehension. Watch a sample.
- SAGE Coursepacks
Intuitive and simple to use, SAGE Coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS). Learn more.
- SAGE Edge
This open access site offers students a robust online environment with an impressive array of learning tools and resources. Learn more.
Prefer a comprehensive text? Peak and Madensen-Herold’s best-selling Introduction to Criminal Justice: Practice and Process is available with additional chapters. Learn more.
?SAGE EDGE FOR STUDENTS enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- mobile-friendly flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize your study time, anywhere, anytime
- mobile-friendly practice quizzes that allow you to assess how much you’ve learned and where you need to focus your attention
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and make learning easier
SAGE COURSEPACKS FOR INSTRUCTORS makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS
- An intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort
- Assignable SAGE Premium Video (available on the SAGE Vantage platform, linked through SAGE Coursepacks) that is tied to learning objectives, and curated and produced exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life, featuring:
- Corresponding multimedia assessment options that automatically feed to your gradebook
- Assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement, including:
- Diagnostic chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
- Activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- Chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course in a way that is perfect for you
- Lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions
- All tables and figures from the textbook