Beginning Quantitative Research
- Malcolm Williams - Cardiff University, UK
- Richard Wiggins - UCL Social Research Institute
- Paul R. Vogt - Illinois State University
Evaluation | Quantitative Methods | Research Methods | Statistics - General Interest |
This concise text provides a clear and digestible introduction to completing quantitative research. Taking you step-by-step through the process of completing your quantitative research project, it offers guidance on:
· Formulating your research question
· Completing literature reviews and meta-analysis
· Formulating a research design and specifying your target population and data source
· Choosing an appropriate method and analysing your findings
Part of The SAGE Quantitative Research Kit, this book will give you the know-how and confidence needed to succeed on your quantitative research journey.
I had resistance in adopting an english textbook; price a little high for students
I was unable to access this inspection copy and can therefore not make any comment on it
Suggested that our library purchase this book. Great resource.