All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
This is the 10-pack of the On-Your-Feet Guide to Visible Learning: In-Lesson Feedback.
Everyone knows that feedback works, and yet not everyone does feedback well. It’s especially hard to give feedback during a class session. This helpful guide will help teachers provide on-the-go feedback that:
· Aligns to learning intentions and success criteria
· Is delivered at just the right time
· Matches a learner’s stage of learning (surface, deep, or transfer)
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself