The Third Edition is split into four parts and has been updated to include the contemporary debates, issues and influences in the field. It features a collection of new international case-studies, drawn from the USA, Africa, Asia and South America, along with an increased emphasis on current topics such as internal coaching schemes, e-technologies and social media.
In addition to these features, there are four new chapters:
- Perspectives on Coaching and Mentoring from around the Globe – Comparing case studies written by practitioners in locations around the world.
- The Skilled Coachee – An examination of the role of coachee in the coaching and mentoring process.
- Question of Ethics – A chapter devoted to the ethical issues inherent in coaching and mentoring.
- Towards a Meta-Theory – A chance for the reader to conceive new ways to engage with theory and practice.
The book is complemented by a companion website featuring a range of tools and resources for instructors and students, including PowerPoint slides, flash-cards and access to full text SAGE Journal articles.
Suitable reading for students on coaching and mentoring modules.
- PowerPoint Slides
- Full SAGE Journal Articles/ Online Readings