SAGE edge for instructors supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- a password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources;
- test banks that provide a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions;
- section introduction quizzes that provide comprehensive questions based on the author's introductions to all five sections in the book;
- carefully selected video and multimedia links which enhance classroom-based exploration of key topics;
- sample course syllabus for semester courses that provide suggested models for structuring your course;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course;
- lecture notes that summarize key concepts by chapter to help you prepare for lectures and class discussions; and
- a course cartridge for easy LMS integration.
SAGE edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention; and
- carefully selected video and multimedia links which enhance classroom-based exploration of key topics.