Give Great Presentations
- Lucinda Becker - Reading University, UK
Super Quick Skills
- Master your brief and prepare great presentations
- Hone your body language and use your nerves to your advantage
- Make the most of it and learn from each presentation.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to giving great presentations with author Lucinda Becker.
Visit the Sage Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
This is an amazing resource for anyone about to give a presentation – even if it’s your first or fiftieth. The advice is given in a non-judgemental way to ensure you succeed in your presentation no matter how nervous you are.
A thorough and intelligent insight into every aspect of preparing, researching and giving a presentation. Cindy Becker provides a guide that can be trusted to answer any presentation question as well as give the confidence needed to succeed.