For all those working in Early Years improving quality experiences for all young children is a priority. By examining issues surrounding quality improvement, the importance of reflective practice and the attributes required in the workplace to effect change and leadership, this book provides a contemporary view of practice.
Chapters focus on how settings can improve quality experiences for young children and how to implement strategies that lead to quality improvement.
Issues covered include:
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Evaluating impact through reflective practice
- Creativity, digital technologies and play
- Language development
- Safeguarding young children
- Leading practice and leading change
- Working with parents
- Improving the quality of student experience
This text allows students and practitioners to examine and reflect on practices that lead to creative Quality Improvement Strategies (QIS) in Early Years settings.