This interactive eBook includes access to SAGE Premium Videos featuring Peter G. Northouse and much more!
STUDENTS: Still need to purchase your eBook access code?
For instant access, get your copy of this interactive eBook via the VitalSource Bookstore, where you can choose from the 90- or 180-day rental options available.
Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page and select the “Slim Pack” (shipped access code) version from the drop-down menu. Your interactive eBook access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form.
Please note: shipping fees apply. You will have 180 days of access with this Slim Pack option.
INSTRUCTORS: Bundle the interactive eBook with the print version!
Your students save when you bundle the interactive eBook with its print version. Order using the print + interactive eBook bundle ISBN 978-1-5443-2644-3.
Please note: Instant access is not available with print + interactive eBook bundles. All bundles will ship with the print version and corresponding interactive eBook 180-day rental access code information (slim pack).
Have Questions or Need a Personalized Demo?
Contact your sales representative to learn more about the comprehensive multimedia tools and resources included in the interactive eBook version.
This dynamic interactive eBook goes way beyond highlighting and note-taking, giving you access to SAGE Premium Video—curated and produced specifically for Leadership: Theory and Practice, Eighth Edition. Read your mobile-friendly eBook and access SAGE Premium Video and multimedia tools anywhere, anytime across desktop, smartphone, and tablet devices. Simply click on icons in the eBook to experience a broad array of multimedia features, including:
- Interactive Leadership Assessments: Readers receive an analysis of their questionnaire score and personalized, pragmatic feedback for further strengthening of their leadership abilities.
- VIDEO: Boost learning and bolster analysis with SAGE Premium Video! Recapping the fundamentals in every chapter, each video activity is tied to assessment via SAGE coursepacks, offering an engaging approach that appeals to diverse learners. Videos feature commentary from Peter G. Northouse and career insights from leadership experts.
- AUDIO: Listen to engaging podcasts and audio resources that supplement and enrich key points within the text.
- JOURNAL ARTICLES: Access articles from SAGE’s influential journals offer important background and exposure to seminal work in your field of study.
- SAGE BUSINESS CASES: Access real-world cases and discussions for additional in-depth analysis.
- OFFLINE READING: Using the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform, download your book to a personal computer and read it offline.
- SOCIAL SHARING AND FOLLOWING: Share notes and highlights with instructors and classmates who are using the same eBook, and “follow” friends and instructors as they make their own notes and highlights.
- ONLINE CONTENT: Access more online content via links to important data, relevant background, and profiles that enrich key concepts in the text.