STUDENTS: Need to purchase SAGE Vantage access? Purchase instant-access now.
Prefer a shipped option? Click on the "BUY NOW" button on this page. Your SAGE Vantage access code will be shipped to the address you indicate in your order form. Please note:
o Shipping fees apply.
o This product will require a course ID from your instructor.
o You will have 180 days of access.
INSTRUCTORS: Have questions or need a personalized demo? Contact your sales representative today.
AFFORDABLE ONLINE PLATFORM INCLUDES TEXTBOOK CONTENT AND HELPS YOU STUDY
Management Today – Vantage Shipped Access Card gives you access to a learning and reading platform that makes it easier to understand your course material so you can get a better grade. It blends short, interactive multimedia activities with examples and presents them in easy-to-read sections of content from Management Today: Best Practices for the Modern Workplace by Terri A. Scandura and Kim Gower. The short quizzes with guided feedback let you know where to focus your precious study time.
- Affordable value: access to quality learning tools at a wallet-friendly price.
- Convenient eReader: With the eReader, you can learn and study when and where you prefer, with content from the textbook presented in easy-to-read sections.
- Chapter tests: end-of-chapter tests reinforce important themes and make it easy to track your progress.
- Instant feedback: immediate feedback on every question indicates if your answer is correct or incorrect, along with why, and makes it easier to learn and prepare for class.
- Grade access: grades flow automatically to the student dashboard when you complete your assignments, so you know exactly where you stand in your course and where you might improve.
About Management Today: Best Practices for the Modern Workplace
Grounded in experiential learning with modern cases and examples, Management Today: Best Practices for the Modern Workplace cuts through the noise by introducing students to evidence-based management theories, models, and strategies.
SAGE coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and MoodleWith SAGE coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on AACSB standards, the book’s learning objectives, and Bloom’s Taxonomy provide a diverse range of test items, including 100 test questions per chapter to give instructors options for assessing students
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- lecture notes for each chapter that align with PowerPoint slides to serve as an essential reference, summarizing key concepts to ease preparation for lectures and class discussion;
- sample answers to questions in the text that provides an essential reference;
- case notes that include summaries, analyses, and sample answers to assist with discussion;
- suggested projects, experiential exercises, and activities that help students apply the concepts they learn to see how the work in various contexts, providing new perspectives; and
- tables and figures from the book that are available for download.