- Presents critical multicultural competencies that are practice and situation-based to offer guidance on what to do in specific school, clinical, or other educational settings
- Includes checklists and scales that give readers access to practical situation guidelines and accessibility of copying scales
- Provides guidelines for writing psychological reports for culturally and linguistically diverse children
- Devotes an entire chapter on emotional and multiple intelligence
- Discusses multicultural clinical assessment in schools
This is an excellent text for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses such as School Psychology Practicum, Clinical Practicum, Role of the School Psychologist, and Multicultural or Bilingual Assessment-Behavioral in the fields of psychology, counseling, and education. This handy, comprehensive volume is also an invaluable resource for school psychologists, school counselors, educators, and other practitioners.