"Leaders who are truly committed to substantive and lasting change will find that RESULTS coaching is one of the definitive actions they can take."
—Stephanie Hirsh, Executive Director, National Staff Development Council
"RESULTS Coaching incorporates the best from many models of coaching, including cognitive coaching, and provides a valuable resource for leaders to clearly articulate the work of schools."
—Robert J. Garmston, Professor Emeritus, California State University, Sacramento, Co-Developer, Cognitive Coaching
Discover how RESULTS Coaching can foster continuous growth and improvement in your entire staff!
RESULTS Coaching is a leadership model based on building coaching relationships with staff members to help them develop as professionals. Being a "coach-leader" is a new identity that challenges leaders to "walk the talk," continuously growing and improving themselves before leading and modeling for others.
Built upon the International Coach Federation standards and competencies for coaching, this exciting new resource empowers you to maximize the potential of everyone around you. This book offers:
- A navigation system for promoting creative thinking and solution finding at every level of school systems
- Language that builds trust, confidence, and competence
- Methods for effective communication, such as committed listening, powerful paraphrasing, presuming positive intent, and reflective feedback
- Testimonials of coach-leaders describing the results they have achieved in their schools
- Strategies, tools, and questions that provide a model for conducting open and reflective conversations
Use this successful blueprint to guide teachers, staff, and students in creating productive school cultures that grow from within!