Making links between different professional roles, policies and practices, this book equips you with the skills, knowledge and understandings that managers, practitioners and students need to work in integrated multiprofessional settings. The book draws on case studies to consider the dilemmas, challenges and complexities common within your workplaces.
• Roles, policies and practices in integrated services
• Quality assessment in a multiprofessional context
• Evaluating and developing children and family services
• Participation and engagement in integrated family centers
• Contemporary leadership and management in multiprofessional teams
• Innovative multiprofessional learning
• Creative multiprofessional environments
Each chapter incorporates activities to support professional development. There are six case study chapters that analyze specific examples from inclusive education, integrated family support, integrated children's services (education, health and social services), participatory family center design and professional mentoring.