Key features include:
- Real life examples illustrating effective presentation techniques
- Helpful tips and illustations throughout
- A 10-step guide to preparing your presentation
- Tips on using PowerPoint
- A companion website complete with a student resource center: Click here
Written in a clear and accessible style this book will be essential reading for both undergraduate and graduate students who have to conduct graded presentations.
Visit the Companion Website for:
- Chapter summaries
- A guide to presenting numbers
- Useful web links.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!