Action Research in Education is an essential guide for any lecturer, teacher or student-teacher interested in doing research.
This exciting new edition of a popular text is an important resource for any education professional interested in investigating learning and teaching. Building on the success of Action Research in the Classroom, the authors have revised, updated and extended this book to include examples from further and higher education.
It maps out easy-to-follow steps for usefully applying an action research approach and is full of practical tips and examples of real-life practitioner research projects from a range of schools, colleges and universities.
This book will help teachers to:
- Understand and apply practitioner inquiry
- Enhance their problem-solving skills
- Locate their own activity in a wider context
- Maximize opportunities to develop practice
- Evaluate the needs of their learners
Clear, pragmatic and timely, this is a must-have text for all teachers and students of education.