Course tools done right.
Built to support your teaching. Designed to ignite learning.
“With Vantage, I set up my course in under 10 minutes, which is unheard of...And it benefitted students, they did all the right things in all the right places. I love vantage!”
—Karin Machluf, Instructor, Penn State Scranton
“My learners really enjoyed the SAGE vantage experience. Many of them said it forced them to read, which aided in their comprehension…The feedback I received is that they all really enjoyed the interactive nature of the program, as well as the [number] of activities…”
—Daniel Amoruso, Instructor, Boise State University
Watch the video and see how it works
Easy to access across mobile, desktop, and tablet devices, SAGE vantage enables students to engage with the material you choose, learn by applying knowledge, and soar with confidence by performing better in your course.
- Pedagogical Scaffolding
Builds on core concepts, moving students from basic understanding to mastery.
- Confidence Builder
Offers frequent knowledge checks, applied-learning multimedia tools, and chapter tests with focused feedback to assure students know key concepts.
- eReading Experience
Makes it easy for students to study wherever they are—students can take notes, highlight content, look up definitions, and more!
- Time-saving Flexibility
Feeds auto-graded assignments to your gradebook, with real-time insight into student and class performance.
- Quality Content
Written by expert authors and teachers, content is not sacrificed for technical features.
- Honest Value
Affordable access to easy-to-use, quality learning tools students will appreciate.
American Democracy in Context provides a combined comparative and historical approach to inspire students to better understand, care, and become active citizens.
Instructor Teaching Site
SAGE COURSEPACKS FOR INSTRUCTORS makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
SAGE coursepacks includes:
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS;
- Intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- Assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement including:
- Chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- Test banks built on Bloom's Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items
- Activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Instructor manual for each chapter that includes a chapter summary, outline, multimedia links, discussion questions, and in-class activities
- Sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course in a way that is perfect for you
- All tables and figures from the textbook