Fully revised and reorganized by Anna Getmansky and Alejandro Quiroz Flores to fit the exciting new edition of Bruce Bueno de Mesquita's Principles of International Politics, this accompanying workbook continues to feature class-tested, user-friendly exercises that walk students through the building blocks of the strategic method, ensuring that even novice students have the opportunity to develop and hone their problem-solving skills and can successfully apply what they have learned in the text. The fifth edition of Applying the Strategic Perspective: Problems and Models, Workbook introduces students to a wide range of problems so that they master basic principles as well as test their capabilities with more challenging material. Easy for students to use, and with perforated pages for turning in assignments.
1. Evaluating Arguments about International Politics
2. The Strategic Perspective: When Foreign Policy Collides With Domestic Politics
3. Tools for Analyzing International Affairs
4. An Introduction to Game Theory
5. Why War: The Big Picture
6. Domestic Theories of War
7. How International Organizations Work, Or Don’t Work
8. Global Warming: Designing a Solution
9. Human Rights, International Law and Norms
10. Free Trade or Fair: The Domestic Politics of Tariffs
11. Globalization: International Winners and Losers
IV. WORLD ORDER
12. Foreign Aid, Poverty and Revolution
13. Can Terrorism be Rational?
14. A Democratic World Order: Peace without Democratization