Everything a teacher needs to survive—and thrive!
The Educator's Field Guide helps teachers get off to a running start. The only book that covers all four key cornerstones of effective teaching—organization, classroom management, instruction, and assessment—this handy reference offers a bridge from college to classroom with a hearty dose of practical guidance for teachers who aspire to greatness. At a time when school leaders are pressed to hire and retain high-quality teachers, this guidebook is indispensable for defining and nurturing the qualities teachers strive for and students deserve. Helpful tools include:
- Step-by-step guidance on instructional organization, behavior management, lesson planning, and formative and summative assessment
- User-friendly taxonomic guides to help readers quickly locate topics
- The latest information on student diversity, special needs, and lesson differentiation
- Teacher testimonials and examples
- Explanations of education standards and initiatives
Each key concept is addressed in a resource-style format with activities and reproducibles that can be customized. Teachers will also find lesson plan templates, graphs, charts, quizzes, and games—all in one easy-to-use source.