Ways to Think About Mathematics and the Facilitator's Guide will provide staff developers, perservice educators, and math department chairs with all the necessary tools to provide high-quality staff development in secondary mathematics. The materials were funded by the National Science Foundation and successfully field-tested in a wide variety of professional development and preservice settings.
These guides and the accompanying CD-ROM contain:
- Commentary on the activities
- Pedagogical suggestions (materials sequencing, promoting active participation, adapting to the needs of particular teachers)
- Various solution strategies
- Additional reading and problems tied to content of the main text
- Sample solutions for all problems and discussion questions