The Fourth Edition of Brain & Behavior: An Introduction to Biological Psychology showcases our rapidly increasing understanding of the biological foundations of behavior, engaging students immediately with easily accessible content. Bob Garrett uses colorful illustrations and thought-provoking facts while maintaining a “big-picture” approach that students will appreciate. Don’t be surprised when they reach their “eureka” moment and exclaim, “Now I understand what was going on with Uncle Edgar!”
SAGE edge offers a robust online environment featuring an impressive array of tools and resources for review, study, and further exploration, keeping both instructors and students on the cutting edge of teaching and learning. SAGE edge content is open access and available on demand. Learning and teaching has never been easier!
SAGE edge for Instructors supports teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- Test banks provide a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity to edit any question and/or insert personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for structuring one’s course
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for the course
- Multimedia content includes videos that appeal to students with different learning styles
- Lecture notes summarize key concepts by chapter to ease preparation for lectures and class discussions
- A Course cartridge provides easy LMS integration
SAGE edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment.
Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material
A customized online action plan includes tips and feedback on progress through the course and materials, which allows students to individualize their learning experience
Chapter summaries with learning objectives reinforce the most important material
Carefully selected chapter-by-chapter video links and multimedia content which enhance classroom-based explorations of key topics
Interactive exercises and meaningful web links facilitate student use of internet resources, further exploration of topics, and responses to critical thinking questions