This bundle includes Bestselling Blended Learning in Action and the new On-Your-Feet Guide to Blended Learning: Station Rotation. Combined this package becomes your go-to resources for content study and easy in-class implementation of Blended Learning techniques.
"The time for blended learning is now and the place is ALL classrooms throughout the country. This book provides educators with essential information and practices that will prepare students for the 21st Century."
Kim Weber, 4th Grade Teacher
Mandell School, New York, NY
“Sometimes it is difficult to consult a book while in the classroom, but this On Your Feet Guide is perfect to have handy to consult while you plan your lessons and then teach.”
Kelly Malloy, Elementary Teacher
Blended Learning in Action Book
Blended learning has the power to reinvent education, but transitioning to a blended model is challenging. Blended learning requires a fundamentally new approach to learning as well as a new skillset for both teachers and school leaders. Loaded with research, examples, and resources, Blended Learning in Action demonstrates the advantages a blended model has over traditional instruction when technology is used to engage students both inside the classroom and online.
Readers will find:
- Breakdowns of the most effective classroom setups for blended learning
- Tips for leaders
- Ideas for personalizing and differentiating instruction using technology
- Strategies for managing devices in classrooms and schools
- Study questions to facilitate professional development and deeper learning
Written with system-wide transformation in mind, this is the resource teachers and leaders need to help them shift to a blended learning model and transform education for the 21st century.
The On-Your-Feet Guide to Blended Learning: Station Rotation
Laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), 3-hole punched
This On-Your-Feet-Guide provides:
- 7 steps to planning a Station Rotation lesson
- A full example of one teacher's Station Rotation
- A blank planning template for designing your own Station Rotation
- Helpful assessment strategies for monitoring learning at each station
- Ideas to adapt for low-tech classrooms or large class sizes
Use blended learning to maximize learning and keep kids constantly engaged through your next Station Rotation lesson!