This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The journal’s emphasis is on publishing papers containing original research in the field of statistics and probability theory that has direct or potential real-life applications. The journal seeks papers making important contributions that are of interest to a broad group of readers than to a highly specialized group. Original contributions in the interface of statistics and other fields are also published.
|Gaurangadeb Chattopadhyay||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Partha Lahiri||Department of Mathematics, University of Maryland, Maryland, USA|
|Arindam Sengupta||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Tirthankar Dasgupta||Department of Statistics and Biostatistics, Rutgers University, USA|
|Bhaswati Ganguli||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|B L S Prakasa Rao||CR RAO Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science, Hyderabad, India|
|Bimal K Sinha||Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Maryland, USA|
|Nitis Mukhopadhyay||Department of Statistics, University of Connecticut, USA|
|Kalyan Das||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, India|
|Rahul Mukerjee||Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Kashinath Chatterjee||Department of Statistics, Visva-Bharati, West Bengal, India|
|Aditya Chatterjee||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Manisha Pal||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Sreenivasan Ravi||Department of Statistics, University of Mysore, India|
|Tapas Samanta||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India|
|Mausumi Bose||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India|
|Herwig Friedl||Technical University Graz, Austria|
|Wei-Liem Loh||Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore, Singapore|
|Anup Dewanji||Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India|
|Rahul Bhattacharya||Department of Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India|
|Bani K Mallick||Statistics Department, Texas A&M University, USA|
|Moulinath Banerjee||Department of Statistics, University of Michigan, USA|
|Subhashis Ghoshal||Statistics Department, North Carolina State University, USA|
|Wenge Guo||Department of Mathematical Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA|
|Thorsten Dickhaus||University of Bremen, Institute for Statistics, Germany|
|Debashis Ghosh||Department of Biostatistics and Informatics, Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado, USA|
|Tapabrata Maiti||Department of Statistics and Probability, Michigan State University, USA|
|Ayanendranath Basu||Interdisciplinary Statistical Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India|
|Antar Bandyopadhyay||Theoretical Statistics and Mathematics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India|
Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin is hosted on SAGE Track System; a web based online submission and peer review system. Please read the Manuscript Submission guidelines below, and then visit https://peerreview.sagepub.com/csa to login and submit your article online.
Submission Guidelines for Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin
- Manuscripts and all editorial correspondence should be addressed the Journal Administrator at https://peerreview.sagepub.com/csa.
- Contributors must provide their affiliations and complete postal address and E-mail addresses with their papers.
- British spelling with ‘-ize’ end should be used unless the root of the word itself has “s” in it, for example, “advertise.”
- Serial commas to be used. For example, “Companies such as HCL, Wipro, and Infosys….” Use comma before and after “i.e.” and “e.g.” In the main text, “that is” and “for example” have to be used, preceded and followed by commas.
- Use double quotes throughout. Single quotes should be used within double quotes.
- Quotations of 45 words or more should be set as an extracted matter or block quotes. Block quotes must have sources from where they have been extracted.
- An abstract of 150–200 words that must be self-contained, understandable and should be free from jargons, formulae, etc. In case of a research abstract, it should describe the purpose of the research, theoretical basis of the hypothesis, analyses and the implications of the findings.
- Four to six keywords should be provided beneath the abstract, specific to the article.
- They should be listed as per the Vancouver style of referencing, that is, the numbered system.This system consists in using superscript numbers in the text, with corresponding entries in the reference list. For example,
This co-production was also investigated by Dong, Evans and Zou to analyse effect of customer participation in service recovery.
The reference will be listed in the Reference list as:
29. Dong B, Evans KR, Zou S. The Effects of Customer Participation in Co-created Service Recovery. J Acad Market Sci. 2008; 36:123–127.
A few examples of various elements of references have been provided below for better understanding:
- Sheth JN, Uslay C. Implication of the Revised Definition of Marketing: From Exchange to Value Creation. J Publ Pol Market. 2007; 26(2): 302–307.
- Slater SF, Narver JC. Does Competitive Environment Moderate the Market Orientation-performance Relationship? J Market. 1994; 58(1): 46–55.
- Schneider B, Bowen DE. Winning the Service Game. Boston: Harvard Business School Press; 1995.
Holger E, Hoyer WD, Krafft M, Soll J-H. Consumer Idea Generation. Working Paper. WHU. Vallendar; 2010.
Kim K, Prabhakar B. Initial Trust, Perceived Risk, and the Adoption of Internet Banking. Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Information Systems (pp. 537–543). Brisbane, Queensland,Australia. 2000.
For a more detailed style guidelines, please visit http://journals.sagepub.com/home/csa
SAGE is committed to upholding the integrity of the academic record. We encourage authors to refer to the Committee on Publication Ethics’ International Standards for Authors and view the Publication Ethics page on the SAGE Author Gateway