Our content tailored to your LMS
SAGE coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality textbook and online resources content into your school’s learning management system (LMS). Intuitive and simple to use, SAGE coursepacks gives you the control you want to customize course content to meet your students’ needs.
Say NO to...
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to...
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
Get a demo!
Instructors, contact your sales representative to request a brief demonstration.
SAGE coursepacks for instructors is FREE with many of our textbooks and includes:
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS
- Intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort
- Pedagogically robust assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement, including diagnostic chapter pre tests and post tests, test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy, activity and quiz options, and instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- Chapter-specific discussion questions (with many of our titles) to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content
- Access to assignable SAGE Premium Video via the interactive eBook (with many of our titles) that is tied to learning objectives and curated exclusively for the text to bring concepts to life and appeal to different learning styles
- EXCLUSIVE, influential SAGE journal and reference content (with many of our titles), built into course materials and assessment tools, that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Sample course syllabi (with many of our titles) with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course in a way that is perfect for you
- Lecture notes (with many of our titles) that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions
- Integrated links to the FREE interactive eBook (with many of our titles) that make it easy for your students to maximize their study time with this “anywhere, anytime” mobile-friendly version of the text. It also offers access to more digital tools and resources, including SAGE Premium Video
- All tables and figures from the textbook
For use in:
Now offered with SAGE coursepacks!
Learn more about the exciting textbook-specific features offered with each of these new books across the social science curriculum: