CQ Almanac is the essential resource that chronicles and analyzes the major bills brought before Congress in the previous year. Published each summer, this non-partisan reference work offers exclusive insight into the forces that drove action on legislation.
Features of the 2014 Print Edition include:
- Legislative Profiles: A detailed look at each major piece of legislation that lawmakers considered during the session, regardless of whether it became law
- Key Votes: In-depth analysis of votes chosen as the most critical in determining the outcome of congressional action on major issues
- Vote Studies: Analysis of the roll call votes cast in Congress, including a close study of the level of presidential support, party unity and member participation during the year
- Roll Call Votes: Easy-to-read tables, including each member’s vote on every bill that received a roll call vote
- Public Laws: A chronicle of bills enacted into law during the year, including a brief history of the bill, the sponsoring party, date of passage and presidential signature
Previous editions of CQ Almanac are also available in print from 1974-2013. Contact us at email@example.com for details or to add the new and past editions of this vital resource to your collection today!