Learn to produce dynamic programs with this practical guide!
Finally, a step-by-step guide to maximize your efforts and create the kinds of learning experiences participants will rave about. Designed for first-time as well as veteran event planners, this practical hands-on guide is full of concrete strategies, tips, and suggestions for creating dynamic events. Highlights include:
- Nine principles of effective meeting designers
- Key issues in site and date selection
- Strategies for designing audience-centered programs
- Marketing for optimal participation
- Managing the conference for effectiveness
- Collecting data and evaluating results