The book addresses the following questions:
- What's the best way to manage my review?
- How do I formulate an appropriate review question?
- How do I develop my search strategy?
- How do I get started on data extraction?
- How do I assess the quality of the studies I'm using?
- How can I analyse and synthesise my data?
- How should I write up the discussion and conclusion sections of my dissertation or thesis?
- Where should I publish my data?
Throughout the book, the authors make extensive use of questions posed by real students when carrying out reviews to help you through some of the challenges you may face. Like a team of supervisors in your pocket, this book will provide you with the tips and tools for a successful dissertation.