Built to support your teaching. Designed to ignite learning.
“With Vantage, I set up my course in under 10 minutes, which is unheard of...And it benefitted students, they did all the right things in all the right places. I love vantage!”
—Karin Machluf, Instructor, Penn State Scranton
“My learners really enjoyed the SAGE vantage experience. Many of them said it forced them to read, which aided in their comprehension…The feedback I received is that they all really enjoyed the interactive nature of the program, as well as the [number] of activities…”
—Daniel Amoruso, Instructor, Boise State University
Watch the video and see how it works
Entrepreneurship: The Practice and Mindset, Second Edition – Vantage Digital Option delivers trusted SAGE textbook content on SAGE vantage, an intuitive digital platform that offers auto-graded assignments and interactive multimedia tools, all carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with you and your students in mind, it offers easy course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class. With evidence-based instructional design at the core, SAGE vantage creates more time for engaged learning and empowered teaching, keeping the classroom where it belongs—in your hands.
Easy to access across mobile, desktop, and tablet devices, SAGE vantage enables students to engage with the material you choose, learn by applying knowledge, and soar with confidence by performing better in your course.
Builds on core concepts, moving students from basic understanding to mastery.
Offers frequent knowledge checks, applied-learning multimedia tools, and chapter tests with focused feedback to assure students know key concepts.
Makes it easy for students to study wherever they are—students can take notes, highlight content, look up definitions, and more!
Feeds auto-graded assignments to your gradebook, with real-time insight into student and class performance.
Written by expert authors and teachers, content is not sacrificed for technical features.
Affordable access to easy-to-use, quality learning tools students will appreciate.
About Entrepreneurship: The Practice and Mindset, Second Edition
Entrepreneurship: The Practice and Mindset catapults students beyond the classroom by helping them develop an entrepreneurial mindset so they can create opportunities and take action in uncertain environments. Based on the world-renowned Babson Entrepreneurship program, this text emphasizes practice and learning through action. Students learn entrepreneurship by taking small actions to get feedback, experiment, and move ideas forward. They will walk away from this text with the entrepreneurial mindset, skillset, and toolset that can be applied to startups as well as organizations of all kinds. Whether your students have backgrounds in business, liberal arts, engineering, or the sciences, this text will take them on a transformative journey and teaches them crucial life skills.
SAGE coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and MoodleWith SAGE coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter pre tests and post tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on AACSB standards, the book’s learning objectives, and Bloom’s Taxonomy provide a diverse range of test items. Each chapter includes 100 test questions to give instructors options for assessing students
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- assignable SAGE Premium Video (available via the SAGE vantage platform, linked through SAGE coursepacks) that is tied to learning objectives, and curated and produced exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life, featuring:
- Corresponding multimedia assessment options that automatically feed to your gradebook
- Comprehensive, downloadable, easy-to-use Media Guide in the Coursepack for every video resource, listing the chapter to which the video content is tied, matching learning objective(s), a helpful description of the video content, and assessment questions
- Entrepreneur Challenge, Entrepreneurship in Action, and Make the Pitch video activities with assignable assessment questions, complete assignable chapter knowledge check quizzes, and take a comprehensive chapter test, bring the subject matter to life in a way a traditional print text cannot
- chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content;
- lively and stimulating Entrepreneurial Exercises written by Heidi Neck that help students develop the discovery, thinking, reasoning, and implementation skills necessary to thrive in highly uncertain environments;
- Mindset Vitamins are brief, fun, daily activities that can help you practice developing your entrepreneurial mindset every day;
- suggested projects, experiential exercises, and activities help students apply the concepts they learn to see how the work in various contexts, providing new perspectives;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course to your exact needs;
- lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions;
- teaching notes for the cases that include sample answers to case questions, as well as summaries and analyses;
- sample answers to questions in the text that provide an essential reference;
- sample pitch decks that provide suggested models to help students in developing pitch decks of their own; and
- all tables and figures from the textbook.