- Professor Stephen J. Page, Bournemouth University
Hospitality Management: A Brief Introduction is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students studying hotel and hospitality management and hospitality studies.
The book includes coverage of the principal areas of functional management in hospitality including:
- employee relations
- accommodation management
- food and beverage management
- marketing and sales
- industry structure and strategy
- the nature of management roles
- hospitality management education
- future trends in the field.
Roy Wood uses a wide range of established and contemporary research and reflects critically on its subject, including from the perspective of the hospitality consumer, to ensure that readers gain wide awareness of the realities and challenges of the hospitality industry.