How can predictive analytics help HR personnel to make more informed decisions? How has analytics extended a new perspective to express HR activities in measurable and objective terms?
The introduction of analytics has induced a shift in the traditional HR function-from human resource management (HRM) to human capital management (HCM). HR Analytics reflects on this crucial role of analytics and predictive modelling in human resource settings within modern-day organizations. Keeping in view the emerging need among HR professionals and analysts, this textbook offers interesting insights into the use of analytics to aid strategic decision making.
• Goes beyond traditional HR metrics and scorecard, and discusses the major advances and application of big data in HR decision making
• Special focus on measurement of value propositions, data collection and visualization among others
• Chapter opening cases, industry insights and caselets throughout the book to give real-life perspectives
• Engaging exercises and assignments for students
• Ancillary teaching materials for instructors on the dedicated companion website