Human Resource Information Systems: Basics, Applications, and Future Directions is a one-of-a-kind book that provides a thorough introduction to the field of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and shows how organizations today can leverage HRIS to make better people decisions and manage talent more effectively. Unlike other texts that overwhelm students with technical information and jargon, this revised Fifth Edition offers a balanced approach in dealing with HR issues and IT/IS issues by drawing from experts in both areas. It includes the latest research and developments in the areas of HRIS justification strategies, HR technology, big data, and artificial intelligence. Numerous examples, best practices, discussion questions, and case studies, make this book the most student-friendly and current text on the market.
SAGE edge for instructors supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
· a password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources;
· test banks that provide a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions;
· editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course;
· lecture notes that summarize key concepts by chapter to help you prepare for lectures and class discussions; and
· suggested answers to in-text discussion questions serve as an essential reference.