Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at [URL] for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for [author, title, edition]. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- A Microsoft® Word test bank, [written by author name, if author-created] is available containing multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- A Respondus electronic test bank, [written by test bank author name, if author-created] is available and can be used on PCs. The test bank contains multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter and provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding. Respondus is also compatible with many popular learning management systems so you can easily get your test questions into your online course.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course. Highlight essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
- Lecture notes summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help with preparation for lectures and class discussions.
- Lively and stimulating ideas for class activities that can be used in class to reinforce active learning. The activities apply to individual or group projects.
- Additional readings provide a jumping-off point for course assignments, papers, research, group work, and class discussion.
- Chapter-specific discussion questions help launch classroom interaction by prompting students to engage with the material and by reinforcing important content.