Instructor Resource Site
SAGE COURSEPACKS FOR INSTRUCTORS makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s LMS. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
· required access codes
· learning a new system
Say YES to…
· using only the content you want and need
· high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE edge.
SAGE coursepacks and SAGE edge include the following features:
· Our content delivered directly into your LMS
· Intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort
· Pedagogically robust assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement, including:
o Diagnostic chapter pre-tests and post-tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
o Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
o Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provide
- Comprehensive, downloadable, easy-to-use Media Guide in the Coursepack for every video resource, listing the chapter to which the video content is tied, matching learning objective(s), a helpful description of the video content, and assessment questions
· Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for structuring your courses.
· Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
· Access to full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter is included.
· Lecture notes summarize key concepts by chapter to help you prepare for lectures and class discussions.
· Video resources bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives and make learning easier
· Chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content
Interactive eBook Version
The interactive ebook version includes:
· Assignable SAGE Premium Video that is tied to learning objectives, and curated and produced exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life and appeal to different learning styles, featuring:
- Corresponding multimedia assessment options
- Career insights from professionals in the field, Associated Press videos, and author discussions of tough concepts
· Interactive data literacy exercises draw from the SAGE Knowledge platform, which will help students not only to understand data, but also to manipulate, critically analyze, and draw conclusions from it.
Student Study Site
SAGE edge for Students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment
· Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
· Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
· Interactive data literacy exercises draw from the SAGE Knowledge platform, helping students not only to understand data, but also to manipulate, critically analyze, and draw conclusions from it.
· Video resources bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and enhance exploration of key topics.
· Access to full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected to support and expand on the concepts presented in each chapter.