This book covers timely issues such as women's rights, domestic violence, sex offenders, prostitution, and cyber bullying. Each article is engaging and reader-friendly, and the chapter-opening human interest stories will spark the interest of students. Issues for Debate in Family Violence is an ideal supplementary textbook for upper-division undergraduate and graduate courses on family and child violence.
About CQ Researcher Readers
In the tradition of nonpartisanship and current analysis that is the hallmark of CQ Press, CQ Researcher readers investigate important and controversial policy issues. Offer your students the balanced reporting, complete overviews, and engaging writing that CQ Researcher has consistently provided for more than 80 years. Each article gives substantial background and analysis of a particular issue as well as useful pedagogical features to inspire critical thinking and to help students grasp and review key material:
- A pro/con box that examines two competing sides of a single question
- A detailed chronology of key dates and events
- An annotated bibliography and Web resources
- An outlook section that addresses possible regulation and initiatives from Capitol Hill and the White House over the next 5 to 10 years
- Photos, charts, graphs, and maps
View other CQ Researcher Readers published by SAGE.