The ready-to-use worksheets encourage pupils to:
• understand their own behaviour
• see others point of view
• think about how the future might look
• consider the range of choices to action
• be aware of potential help and pitfalls
• plan a course of action
• check and review their progress.
These will help children to take responsibility for their actions - both those that get them in trouble and those that they can take to change their behaviour for the better.
For this new edition, the author has revised and expanded the whole book, and added 16 brand new worksheets. It is ideal for anyone working with pupils experiencing difficulty in school and can be used in group or individual work settings.