Law and Professional Issues in Nursing
- Richard Griffith - Swansea University, UK
- Cassam Tengnah
Mapped to the 2018 NMC Standards, this practical and straightforward book is an essential introduction to law and associated professional issues in nursing.
Why do you need this book?
- Offers a clear and concise introduction to the law you need to know
- Written specifically for nursing students in straightforward jargon-free language
- Updated throughout to reflect recent changes in the law, including the Liberty Protection Safeguards
- Case studies and activities build your knowledge of how the law applies to everyday nursing practice
I really like the "question and answer" style of this book. It makes for a refreshing read. Although the title is for nurses, the information is easily applicable to AHP's
A very good start for students to understand the essential information around Law and Professional Issues in Nursing. I have used this text to compile my presentations in lectures