Managing Change, Creativity and Innovation
- Patrick Dawson - The University of Adelaide, Australia, University of Aberdeen Business School
- Constantine Andriopoulos - Cass Business School, City University London, UK
The fourth edition comes with:
- lots of brand-new case studies and examples from around the world
- extra content on innovation and technology
- extended discussion and an additional chapter on the people aspects of change that includes culture, sensemaking and temporality
SAGE Business Cases
SAGE Journal Article recommendations
Useful video links
This is a fantastic source for all students studying change and innovation management.
The book covers all the topics discussed in the course in a comprehensive and orderly manner. Furthermore, the books was accompanied by material that helped me organize the lectures (presentations, instructor's guide).
This book is really up to date and has excellent case study examples with potential questions to generate critical thinking. The Resources, Readings and Reflections boxes offer review questions for discussion in addition to suggested hands-on exercises to provide variety within teaching programmes. Well worth a look.